Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What is full fircle?

I figure I better explain the name of this blog. I decided to focus this blog on the journey I explained in my other blog "Ruminations of a Reverend." I'll post that journey on this blog as well, but I'll explain my title here. My blog domain name gives the simplest summary: adopted and adopting. I was adopted as an infant and am now pursuing adoption myself. I was blessed with a wonderful family and desire to extend that blessing to another child who needs a family. My story is even more unique in that I have had the privilege of contacting my biological mother in recent years as well as a half-brother. My biological mother has been gracious enough to share some of her story with me, which has given me a perspective about those dear women who give up their children for adoption.

I want to share a little of my journey in this blog and keep you posted on how God works in providing for us as we pursue adoption. We certainly need God to work a miracle in order to gain the means and ability for us to complete the circle and bring into our family a child who needs a family. Check back to read about the first major challenge that we have run into or read about it in my other blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment